Thursday, January 26, 2012

f o r / M...

remember this post? Well i ordered the kit (from WOOL AND THE GANG, OF COURSE) and although it took a long time for it to get here , it is finally here and i started working on it.. There is something so rewarding in trying something new, something you have never done before...   sure i made mistakes and started over a few times but now it is coming along so nicely and it is so exciting to see... I will make sure to post the finished product.... I THINK I MIGHT HAVE FOUND A NEW HOBBY...

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this! I'm not the best sewer though:) can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,

    I have never knitted before... i was so overwhelmed and confused at the beginning but very quickly it all made sense... there are some wonderful tutorials on their website and this specific kit is for beginners which was a huge plus:))

    ReplyDelete